This is me...my life... the way i see it...because I've come to realise it all goes by 'In The Blink Of An Eye'
I am married to my gorgeous husband Mark the most amazing man in the world!!! I am also a mummy to my three beautiful children, my princess Emily 9, my ninja Keanen 6, and my fairy princess McKenna 4 months
Well lets hope this works huh??! Have decided to blog because i forget sooo many things, it also gives me somewhere to record and post my photos and layouts. lets start by posting my fav pic at the moment of my gorgeous Emily soon to be 9, makes me so sad where does the time go??!!
hey gorgeous! welcome to blogging! Your blog looks great...wish I knew how to digi! Gorgeous pic of Emily, can't wait to see some of miss Kenna! Have a great week! Tatum xx
3 comments:
hey gorgeous! welcome to blogging! Your blog looks great...wish I knew how to digi! Gorgeous pic of Emily, can't wait to see some of miss Kenna! Have a great week! Tatum xx
hi kirsty.... glad to see you've joined the world of blogging...
gee your daughter is gorgeous in this photo...
I'll link you to my blogg too if that's ok...
Gail :D aka teachingmum
Welcome to blogland, Kirsty!!! You'll become addicted in no time ;o)
Mind if I link you from mine?
Absolutely STUNNING photo, too!!!
Take care!
Ali :)
Post a Comment