Tuesday, May 1, 2007

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Well sitting here at the computer last evening (yep, I know NO surprise!) and I thought i heard someone in the driveway, after a few minutes and no-one knocking i thought I'd check it out, SURPRISE of all surprises it was Andy and her husband Peter, I was in complete shock for ages, you see Andy and I used to work together. Then she got up and moved to Canada (all Petes fault, his work sent him). When we first met we didnt know if we would get along or how it would be, well can I tell you I dont think I've ever hit it off with another person so easily, we got on like a house on fire and have done ever since. I totally love her and miss her terribly. This was the first time she had seen McKenna too, so more special still. So glad to have caught up with you Andy, cant wait for you to move back home lovey.

No comments: