Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Soooooo EXCITED!!!!!!!

WOW i am so excited to share that i will be teaching 'hybrid' scrap classes at Tomorrows Memories where I am already a design team member. I am self taught in photoshop and cetainly dont claim to know it all but it seems there are some people who have never used it and are too frightened to try!! I LOOOVVVE my photoshop and seriously dont think i could live without it!!!! As some of you will know i have been dabbling in the digi world lately and whilst i love it i miss 'touching' things!!! (i mean SCRAPPING things of course!! LOL) so i have started to combine the two, hence 'hybrid', so much fun i tell ya!! Well seems my mojo has well and truly kicked back in (thought i had pushed it out with McKenna to be honest!!) and I am soooooo excited so many ideas swimming around in my head, well there is plenty of space up there!!! LOL! I have created a link to Tomorrows Memories webpage it's not quite complete yet, but you can click on the newsletter section to view the newsletter and class timetable, will keep ya posted Thanks for reading!! Ohhh almost forgot even more exciting I got my mother's day pressie early...........

A LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it!!!! It is so wonderful I'm in love!!!!!! and Mark's pretty special too huh!! ; )

No comments: