This is me...my life... the way i see it...because I've come to realise it all goes by 'In The Blink Of An Eye'
I am married to my gorgeous husband Mark the most amazing man in the world!!! I am also a mummy to my three beautiful children, my princess Emily 9, my ninja Keanen 6, and my fairy princess McKenna 4 months
I've decided to move so i can have a gallery of all my work, and exciting new venture come see the galleries for that as well as my personal layouts!! Right here!!
Hi Kirsty, i really enjoyed reading your blog. I have just started using photoshop to do some digi layouts. They are really plain but its good for a change (and less messy,lol!) So i will keep an eye out for your digi lo's for some inspiration Cya ...char...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
2 comments:
Hi Kirsty, i really enjoyed reading your blog. I have just started using photoshop to do some digi layouts. They are really plain but its good for a change (and less messy,lol!) So i will keep an eye out for your digi lo's for some inspiration
Cya
...char...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment