Friday, May 4, 2007

My First Class

Well today I was so tired, you see I taught my FIRST class, yep my FIRST!, so of course no sleep last night i must have read my instructions so many times because i had memorised them LOL!!! Today was my first class for Tomorrows Memories in Bassendean. I taught the texured canvas I made for the shop, the group of ladies I had were amazing, they were so sweet and encouraging, and I've even had an email from one of them to say so!! how sweet is that?! I made little thankyou 'party' bags for the girls to say thankyou for attending a first timers class and to celebrate!! I had a great time and cant wait to do it all again!! Something to be said for having everyone in the rooms attention!! LOL!! I will leave you with a pic of us and the girls gorgeous work!
Thankyou girls for your support and encouragement it was very much appreciated! ; )

2 comments:

Tomorrow's Memories said...

Kirsty, we were thrilled with your first class today. The canvas has had heaps of comments in the shop and one lady already wants to know when you are doing it again!! We are delighted that you are working with us and can't wait to see the next creation that you want to teach. Vicki, Clori and Jo
Tomorrow's Memories

eyremail said...

Kirsty, I really enjoyed learning how to do a textured canvas. I came home and put the finishing touch- a sea star, and then I put my canvas on display.(First scrapping thing I have ever displayed!!!). I have even finished a canvas for my mother-in-law for Mother's day.
Hope to catch you in another class soon.
Thanks again,
donna